Associate Membership Program
Now open to end-user and provider organizations!
Before you invite Associates, please read the following information regarding associate membership and group rates.
Associate membership invitation rules
1. NAPCP members from end-user and provider organizations can extend an Associate member invitation to individuals within their own organization. Associate members cannot invite associates of their own.
2. First, a regular member must pay the full membership fee of $495 (membership must be current).
3. Associates must be employees of the same organization as the regular member extending the invitation.
4. An end-user or provider member can invite up to five associates at the Associate member rate of $149. They may also invite more than five associates at lower group rates by contacting us (see Member Types for details).
5. Associate members enjoy the same privileges as regular members; however, associate members cannot invite associates of their own.
6. An associate membership is good for one year from the date of application and payment. To renew as an associate member, an invitation must be extended again by a regular member. If an invitation is not extended, the associate member can renew as a regular member at the rate of $495.
7. Associates invited at a group rate or large group rate must register together within a specified timeframe for rates to be effective. Please contact us for further information.
NOTE: Inviting associates does not register them as members. They must register themselves. Each invited associate will be contacted via e-mail of their invitation along with registration instructions. Their membership will be activated once payment in full is submitted.
How to invite Associate members
Up to five associates. NAPCP members from end-user and provider organizations can invite up to five Associate members at a discounted rate. Associate members cannot invite associates. The annual membership rate for the first five associates is $149.00.
Groups of six or more. NAPCP members from end-user and provider organizations can request an organization membership structure for groups of six or more. Associates invited at a group rate or large group rate must register together within a specified timeframe for rates to be effective. The rates for these structures are:
6–19 Associates (Group Rate); $129 each – Contact us to invite a group
20+ Associates (Large Group Rate); $99 each – Contact us to invite a large group
Please contact us if you have any questions about the rules or processes for inviting Associate members.