||Subscribe to RSS feeds from four NAPCP content areas|
What are RSS feeds?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a format for delivering regularly changing website content. RSS feeds offer one more way to get the latest updates from the NAPCP via your Internet browser. You can subscribe to RSS feeds for the following four NAPCP topics and then periodically check your browser's feed reader for new content.
How do I subscribe to the NAPCP RSS feeds?
- Click on a content area link above, then click on the small RSS icon found on the corresponding screen ( RSS).
- You will be taken to a new screen that says, "You are viewing a feed that contains frequently updated content. When you subscribe to a feed, it is added to the Common Feed List. Updated information from the feed is automatically downloaded to your computer and can be viewed in Internet Explorer and other programs."
- Choose "Subscribe to this feed."
- Repeat for any (or all) of the four content areas.
- Check your Internet browser's help tool to learn how to display the feeds.
If you have questions, please contact Lynn_Berglund@napcp.org.