Become an NAPCP Member and Feel the Power of Participation!
Membership in the NAPCP gives you access to the educational and networking resources you need to build and manage a world-class Purchasing Card (P-Card) program. As you learn best practices and communicate with other P-Card professionals willing to share success stories and methods, you will discover new ways to expand your program and reap the benefits of economy and efficiency.
Here's what you get for the annual registration fee of $495.00:
- Full access to the Resource Center that includes industry-specific studies, white papers, regulatory updates, and guidance on the request for proposal (RFP) process.
- Participation in eNetworking—an online community of members from around the world, eager to offer advice and guidance.
- One-year subscription to the quarterly NAPCP newsletter, NAPCP E-News and the monthly TransAct! newsletter.
- Discounts on events, including the Annual Conference, regional forums, webinars, workshops, the Purchasing Card Essentials guide, CPCP application fee and more.
- Use of the online Career Center, offering job postings, online application and recommendations for a successful job search.
- Access to the Member Search tool and inclusion in the online member directory (access and opt-in available to end-user members only). Click here for a current list of NAPCP member organizations.
Here's where you can learn more: