MasterCard Year Round Partner Sponsorship
Duration: December 1, 2014 - November 30, 2015
Sponsorship Level: Silver
Verbiage Here about the value of their sponsorship....By partnering with the NAPCP, you are developing a strategy to promote your products and services to the Commercial Card and Payment marketplace throughout the entire year. Your participation confirms to our members your ongoing commitment to education, best practices, high-value products and technology, and improvement of the industry as a whole. Most importantly, we get you in front of our audience of end-users—helping you nurture relationships to ensure ongoing success. Since our members and subscribers are focused primarily on Commercial Cards, electronic payments and related products and services, your sponsorship of the NAPCP is not diluted as in other associations that have a much broader focus.
|Snapshot of NAPCP Audience
The NAPCP — a membership-based professional association committed to advancing Commercial Card and Payment professionals and industry practices worldwide — has nearly 14,000 members and complimentary subscribers.
End-User vs. Provider
The NAPCP classifies its members and subscribers as either end-users or providers. End-users implement card programs at their organizations, and often have titles such as P-Card Program Manager or Administrator.
Providers work for banks and card networks, and are responsible for supplying card products and services.
The NAPCP is primarily made up of end-users. (Data updated May 8, 2015)
While 76 percent of NAPCP members and subscribers hail from the United States, the organization has a global reach that is constantly expanding.
NAPCP members and subscribers also come from the regions of Europe, the Middle East and Africa (15 percent); Canada (5 percent); and Asia-Pacific (4 percent).
More detailed information is available on the U.S., EMEA and Canada regions by clicking the links below:
The NAPCP updates its member organization list periodically throughout the year.
NAPCP members and subscribers run the gamut when it comes to experience in the Commercial Card and Payments industry.
Currently, 61 percent of NAPCP members and subscribers identify themselves as "intermediate," 21 percent identify as "advanced" and 18 percent identify as "beginner."
Partner Sponsor page; link
|Where MasterCard Has Been Seen
TransAct newsletters; link
Global Provider Directory; didn't do
60/60 newsletters; link
Annual Conference; provide snapshot of conference & what they did
Canadian Conference; provide nsapshop of conference & what they did
Regional Forums; didn't do
Webinars; didn't do
Virtual Demos; didn't do
Polls, Press Releases, News Items, Featured Items; help on this
Any whitepapers, publications, resources; help on this
NAPCP’s Membership Marketing materials and benefits summary
Enetworking; links and description
|Reminders to Use, Resources Available, Benefits to Claim
Website content; links where to submit; who to contact
User Groups; links and description
Discount Memberships; reminders how & what
Virtual Demos; link
Educational Webinars; link
Regional Forums; link
BENEFITS THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE YEAR
- Access to NAPCP Executive Management and a Dedicated Relationship Manager – to help you execute your benefits and to help you achieve your strategic goals
- Identification as a Silver Partner Sponsor on the Partner Sponsor webpage - with a hot link direct to your website
- Two Complimentary NAPCP memberships (as well as an additional 10 memberships at 50% discount!)
- Discounts on NAPCP Provider Directory as well as additional educational opportunities including virtual demonstrations, workshops, and regional forums – allowing you the opportunity to get in front of our members
- Preferred payment terms on sponsorship
ANNUAL COMMERCIAL CARD AND PAYMENT CONFERENCE
(April 13-16, 2015 in San Antonio, TX)
- Complimentary, exclusive demonstration session – opportunity for you to showcase your products and services to decision maker attendees
- Two Complimentary registrations to attend conference
- One 45-minute breakout session/speaking opportunity (with preference to speaking day and time)*
- Complimentary one-on-one client meetings – speak directly to our attendees
- Significant savings opportunities on exhibit fees and sponsorship placements
- Increase your visibility with our members and subscribers with an announcement email sharing the news of your Partner sponsorship
- Identification within NAPCP’s Membership Marketing materials and benefits summary
- Identification in NAPCP’s TransAct! Newsletter.
- Recognition at NAPCP Annual Conference including: Marketing materials, programs, electronic displays and signage
- Banner (6’ x 10’) at annual conference recognizing Silver level and history of your partnership with NAPCP
- Plaque for display at the NAPCP Annual Conference showcasing your organization’s commitment
CHOOSE ONE MORE BENEFIT WHICH YOU FIND OF MOST VALUE!
- Complimentary Regional Forum sponsorship
- Three additional complimentary Annual Conference registrations
- Four additional complimentary NAPCP memberships
Laura Flandrick, Managing Director
|NAPCP Relationship Manager