1. What is included with my registration?
Your registration fee includes access to the Exhibit Hall, general sessions, all breakout and roundtable sessions and, if you're an end-user, the Product & Technology demonstration sessions. Also included is a daily continental breakfast (Tuesday-Thursday), lunch (Tuesday and Wednesday), Opening Night Beverage Reception in the Exhibit Hall (Monday), Closing Night Beverage Reception in the Exhibit Hall (Tuesday), and (for NAPCP members) the Members-Only Event (Wednesday evening). The NAPCP Commercial Card and Payment Conference is a great value!
2. What are the accommodation options?
The NAPCP 18th Annual Commercial Card and Payment Conference will be taking place at the Hilton Americas-Houston. The NAPCP has secured a block of rooms with a rate of $189.00 per night, plus tax, single or double occupancy. Please see the Hotel and Travel link for more details.
3. May I bring family members and/or friends to conference events and meals?
Each family member or friend of a registered conference attendee needs to purchase a "Companion Pass." The $70.00 pass allows the person to participate in the Opening Night Beverage Reception in the Exhibit Hall (Monday evening), Closing Night Beverage Reception in the Exhibit Hall (Tuesday), and, if the conference attendee is an NAPCP member, the "Members-Only Event" (Wednesday). The pass does not apply to conference breakfasts and lunches. To purchase a Companion Pass, please contact email@example.com or telephone (952) 546-1880 ext. 4.
4. I am an NAPCP member. Can I bring a non-member conference attendee to the Members-Only Event on a Companion Pass?
No. The NAPCP defines "companion" as a spouse or significant guest accompanying a conference attendee. However, if the attendee is a colleague from your own organization, we encourage you to have him or her become an Associate Member at a greatly discounted rate. The attendee will enjoy all the benefits of regular membership year-round, including an invitation to the Members-Only Event at the conference! Click here for information about associate membership.
5. I'll only be able to attend part of the conference. May I purchase a partial conference pass at a discount?
The NAPCP does not offer any partial conference passes. The full registration fee must be paid in order to attend any portion of the conference.
6. I need to cancel my registration. What is the cancellation policy?
If you are unable to attend, please notify the NAPCP as soon as possible.
- You may request to transfer your registration to a delegate of equal membership status.
- You may cancel and request a future event credit (FEC) to apply toward another NAPCP event during the next 12 months.
- You may cancel your registration and request a refund. A $200 administrative fee applies to cancellations made on or before March 28, 2017.
- Registrants who do not attend or cancel after March 28, 2017, are liable for the entire fee; no refunds or FEC will be given.
- Cancellations must be in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROGRAM CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS: The NAPCP reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail. The NAPCP will make every effort to contact each registered individual if a session or the conference is cancelled. If the conference is not held for any reason, the NAPCP's liability is limited to the refund of the conference fee only..
7. How do I obtain a certificate of completion for this conference? A certificate of attendance will be included in the 2017 Annual Conference program distributed onsite in Houston. Please contact email@example.com if you need verification of attendance at another NAPCP event.
8. Can I earn CEU credit for attending this conference?
The 2017 Annual Conference will offer about 20 hours of educational content you can apply to professional certifications. All attendees will earn 3.0 Certified Purchasing Card Professional (CPCP) points for their participation; additional points are awarded to workshop attendees, speakers and roundtable facilitators.
9. Do I have to register in advance for the conference breakout sessions?
Conference attendees do not need to specify or register in advance for the breakout sessions. Simply go to each desired breakout session at the scheduled time. The conference program distributed onsite to each attendee will include the complete schedule so attendees can plan their conference experience.
10. Do you offer a discounted group rate?
Yes! We offer the Buddy Registration rate. For each regular, fully paid member or non-member registration, you may register up to two "buddies" at the discounted rate of $1,095 each (regardless of their membership status). The buddy registration offer expires on February 24, 2017. Please learn more here. If you have a large group that would like to attend, please contact us for more information.
11. I received an email invitation to register as a buddy, but I can't find the email message. What should I do?
The NAPCP can verify and then resend the email message to you so that you can register at the buddy rate. Please call us at (952) 546-1880 ext. 4 or contact us by February 24, 2017 —the date our buddy program expires this year.