Call for Presenters Open Through October 1!
The NAPCP is looking for dynamic presenters to lead sessions on best practices and thought-provoking ideas—all with a focus on reaching new levels of performance in the industry.
Speaking at the NAPCP Annual Conference is a great opportunity for Commercial Card and Payment professionals, with benefits including:
- building your reputation as an industry expert
- demonstrating to your organization that you are a professional recognized by your peers
- creating valuable and lasting professional contacts
- complimentary conference registration
- conference registration for one colleague at the discounted rate of $500 (end-users only)
- one point toward the Certified Purchasing Card Professional (CPCP) credential (in addition to the points for conference attendance)
"Thank you for helping me become a part of the NAPCP 17th Annual Conference. I learned a lot, made new friends and gained confidence. It was a life-changing event for me!."
—Submitted by a Tampa conference end-user presenter.
"It was an experience of a lifetime. I met a lot of great people, learned a great deal of things and was able to network with top-of-the line industry experts. Also, special thanks to the session hosts and the NAPCP staff for making myself, as well as other speakers, feel as comfortable as possible." —Submitted by a Tampa conference end-user presenter.
"It was a great conference and I am glad I presented. It was definitely outside of my comfort zone, but it was also growth for me!" —Submitted by a Tampa conference end-user presenter.
For more on being a speaker at the NAPCP Annual Conference, click on the "Speaking Role" link below.
Have questions? Contact Terri Brustad at email@example.com for more information.